The shipping cost is determined by the weight of the order, chosen shipping method, shipping origin and shipping destination. This will be calculated when you checkout your shopping cart.
The delivery time varies with the chosen shipping method. The available shipping methods depend on the products purchased, availability of the products at the respective warehouses and shipping destination. Based on these factors, the website will automatically determine the shipping methods available. This will be shown in the Shipping section of the checkout process.
USPS Priority Mail®
Packages are shipped from San Diego, CA, USA and the delivery time is typically about 1 to 3 business days* for a USA destination. This shipping method comes with basic tracking information.
Note: This shipping method allows PO Box addresses. Please use a PO Box address if you do not have a mail receptacle.
Returns and Exchanges
We guarantee that you will like what you buy by offering a 30-Day Return and Exchange policy.
1. Please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the date of purchase if you intend to return/exchange a product.
2. State the items that you would like to return and the reason for the return.
3. Shipping cost is non-refundable as it went into the initial shipment of the order.
4. Return item must be in its original/unused condition. Damaged or used goods will be discarded and rejected.
5. Incomplete packaging will result in a 30% re-stocking fee.
6. If the order was shipped as part of a free shipping promotion, a US$3 fee will be deducted from the refund amount to cover the initial shipping charges.
Defects are extremely rare due to the high quality of the production process. However, if you believe that the product that you have received is defective:
1. Do not use the product. If the product was used, there will be no way to verify whether the defect was a manufacturing defect or caused by the user and we will not be able to proceed with the claim.
2. Take clear macro (the flower icon on your camera) photos of the defect and send them to email@example.com.
3. There is no need to return the defective product to us if your photos can illustrate the defect clearly.